Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday deals!!

This is my first post from the ipad. Not quite sure if I like using it over the laptop yet or not...it is much easier than getting the laptop out, especially when Isaac is up. He likes the laptop and ipad but it is easier to distract him when I'm using the ipad.

The main reason for this post is to let everyone know about the latest deal at For You, By Me Events. Starting now and running through the holidays, every consultation and package is 10% off if it pertains to holiday events. Some package options will not be available, sadly, due to visiting family. From the 26th through January 1st, we will be out of town making the rounds to see the grandparents. This means that any events during this time, I will not be able to be in attendance. If you're event is during this time, I will help plan, organize and make sure that you are ready to set up and host your event. I will still be able to guide you via phone, text, and occasional email while I am out of town.

So, what are you waiting for?? Time to start planning your event! Whether you are planning a Christmas party, New Year's party, or just a holiday event, call or email me to get started.
What's even better? I'll include any Valentine's Day related events.

I'm really excited to get started on your event, so contact me today!

Side note...apparently on the ipad I can't choose where the photos are in my post. They automatically go to the end...interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment