Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wish List: YAY! New Printer

Once again, it seems as though I have taken forever to post.  Not much has been going on to post about...at least that I can think of.  Isaac has been getting up about 7 am every morning and has been doing well at putting himself to sleep each night.  That just means that I try and take a few hours in the evening to myself and don't get quite enough sleep. 
MSU-N Foundation Ball went well, but I haven't received some pictures that I asked for from the photographer so I wanted to wait for those before I post about that event.  The Havre Bridal Fair was this past weekend...it went pretty well but was a little later in the year than most bridal fairs.  I was showing off my bridal binder that I have up for sale, but I don't have any photos of that either...of course.  I'm selling them but have decided that I need to do some work on my website for them first.
One Pinterest idea that I tried and wanted to post about it taking a little longer than I thought.  I have a few more things to do in order to acurrately post about it to make sure that all my advice about it has been tested...or at least most of it.
With the increase in business, I've come up with a wish list.  It helps me figure out what I want and how much I need in order to get it.  There are always the little expenses like office supplies, binder supplies, journal supplies, and the like.  By creating a wish list, it gives me a goal to work for.  The wish list also gives me an amount that I always want to keep in my bank account.
So..my wish list:
A printer...GOT IT!!
I was in need of a new printer... so I got this one!! It is wireless (yay!), does autoduplex, color, and black & white, has a paper tray, has a feeder in the back for special print jobs, scans, copies, and will even be a fax machine if I want it to!! I'm super excited about it.  There have been lots of times when I was working upstairs with Isaac and needed to print something...I'd have to go downstairs, hookup the printer, and disconnect it to go back upstairs when I was done.  This was a necessary purchase because the week before the Bridal Fair my old printer started acting up.  It would get fussy when I would connect and disconnect it too much.  Not ideal when I need to be more mobile.
Item number 2 has been difficult.  I want a new tablet, but a shredder is more of a necessity right now.  I'm not sure what type of shredder I want though...but I know exactly which tablet I want.
I am open to shredder suggestions...
Well, not really the ideal post but I'll be working on posting the other items. I don't like posts to get too long so we'll see what I end up with and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment