Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Growing Boy

While I was out of town, Isaac had some more firsts.  He had been threatening to start crawling and he perfected his crawl while I was on the beach. He also has gotten better at using furniture to get himself standing. He is getting sooo big!
He is a wild man. Eli was gone last week so I had a week alone with the little turkey. Trying to work on a wedding for June 2013 while the little turkey is running around and trying to use the computer is a little tougher than you would think.  Once Eli got home, I thought it'd be easier but the little guy is everywhere.
Here are videos of the turkey perfecting his crawl, standing, and sticking his tongue out. Not sure what that is all about but when I got back I noticed it and it seems like he just can't keep it in his mouth anymore.



Hopefully he doesn't start walking soon. I'm sure it'll take a while, but other think he'll be walking by the holidays. 
Guess I'll have to figure out some more work solutions when he does. 
A little update on the biz...so far I am planning 2 weddings for June 2013, one in Baker and one in Helena. I am also offering advice on a family wedding in Washington that is next June as well. If others have events that they'll need help with next June, better book soon cause it is filling up fast!
I'm still offering $10 off for the month of October for all consultations, no matter when the event is.

No comments:

Post a Comment