Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm Back!!

I got back from beautiful Hawaii with some beautiful ladies! I was able to see lots and had tons of fun. 

We went to the Dole Planation and found some tiny pineapples.  Did you know that pineapples don't continue to rippen after you pick them?
We sunbathed with a monk seal at North Shore before we went snorkling.  They are very territorial and he was giving his warning to others on the beach who were getting too close.  His warning was sticking his tongue out and buzzing it them.
We saw 5 turtles sunbathing at Turtle Beach, and a few days later saw some playing in the water at Haleiwa.

We went for a hike up Mariner's Ridge.

On top of the ridge after the 1.5 mile hike.
We got to watch the sunset at the beach, so beautiful!!
 

We visited the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.

We event went to a Luau and had some great food and great entertainment.
 
Hawaii was lots and lots of fun.  I am so glad I had the opportunity to go and stay with friends.  I'm so thankful for my husband who held down the fort while I was gone.  It isn't easy taking care of an 8 month old who is learning to crawl and starting to pull himself up onto whatever he can. 
 
Next post will about how the little man changed up what's coming up next with the business, but now he is awake and trying to terrorize the laptop! The Little Turkey.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment